- Beds: Upper/lower berths (one cabin has double berth)
- External view: Porthole (one cabin has a window)
- En suite facilities: Private bathing facilities
This compact 23-metre tourist-superior class motor sailer accommodates 14 passengers in seven air-conditioned cabins – six with upper and lower berths, plus one double bedded cabin with panoramic window.
Facilities include a saloon, outside dining area and sun deck; there is one naturalist guide. This is our recommendation for a good value trip. With teak decks and lots of polished brass, this boat is oozing with character.
Combine two of South America’s finest wildlife destinations – the Amazon rainforest and the Galapagos Islands. View the outstanding variety of wildlife on walking trails and by boat from a luxury eco-lodge in the Amazon jungle, and cruise the unique Galapagos archipelago for close-up wildlife encounters.
- When to go: Jan-Dec
- Duration inc. flights: 12 days
- Price inc. flights: From £6,975 pp
- Trip type: Tailor-made trip idea