Best of Both Worlds
If you yearn for a short but memorable getaway, this trip combines two of the best and most idiosyncratic locations that Madagascar can offer - one in the north and one in the south. Both offer extremely comfortable accommodation, and strike the perfect balance between activity and relaxation, with excellent guides who will help you decipher the complexities of life on the island.
- Day 1. Depart UK
- Depart on an overnight flight from London to Antananarivo
- Day 2. Antananarivo
- Arrive Antananarivo - 1 night hotel
- Day 3. Masoala National Park
- Fly to Maroansetra and transfer by boat to Masoala - 3 nights Masoala Forest Lodge. Walks and canoe trip to explore Masoala National Park
- Day 6. Antananarivo
- Transfer to Maroansetra and fly to Antananarivo - 1 night hotel
- Days 7-9. Mandrare River Camp
- Fly to Fort Dauphin and drive to Ifotaka - 3 nights Mandrare River Camp . Walks to explore Ifotaka Community Forest in search of lemurs and birds.
- Day 10. Antananarivo
- Transfer back to Fort Dauphin and fly to Antananarivo for 1 night.
- Day 11. Depart
- Depart on an overnight flight back to London
- Day 12. Arrive UK
- Departure dates: April to December (Mandrare River Camp is closed Jan-Mar). Please bear in mind that international and domestic flights do not operate daily
- Flight incl. price: From £3,950
- Single supp: Please enquire
- What's included: International and domestic flights, transfers, most meals, nine nights hotel/tented lodge accommodation, guided actiies